Lynch Logistics is seeking a Class A CDL driver for a local driving position!
- Home every night
- Weekends required on a rotating basis
- Some holidays may be required
Responsibilities of the position includes, but are not limited to:
- Securing load to trailer to ensure safe transportation
- Communicate with Dispatch team regarding load pick up and drop off
- Interact with customers at various sites to collect signatures
- Collect and submit all necessary paperwork to Dispatch in a timely manner
- Electronic tracking of hours of service through ELD
- Other duties as required
Our drivers are subject to the following requirements:
- Active CDL Class A licensure
- Minimum of 1 year experience driving CMVs
- Must have current medical card or the ability to obtain medical card
- Must pass regulated DOT drug screen
- Must pass pre-employment physical (Human Performance Evaluation), including ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds for at least 55 feet
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather types, including extreme heat and/or cold
- Must be detail oriented in regard to paperwork requirement
- Must demonstrate very good customer service skills
In addition to your qualifications and responsibilities, we are seeking an individual who aligns with our Core Values:
- Drive results through extraordinary service
- Exceptional people, no exceptions
- Look forward and plan for success
- Integrated and supportive teams
- Value through innovative and creative solutions
- Embrace safety every day
- Reinvest in our People, our Businesses, and our Community
About Lynch Group:
A family of integrated companies with a focus on logistics, The Lynch Group provides truckload freight hauling, commercial public warehousing, final mile delivery services, household and commercial moving, and secure data management and destruction services. With over 60 years of experience, The Lynch Group has been serving satisfied customers throughout Maine, the United States, and Eastern Canada, with the goal of solving complex logistics challenges to create a safer, more connected world. The Lynch Group proudly operates from its headquarters in Bangor, Maine, and maintains satellite locations in Auburn and Portland, Maine.
Job Type: Full-time
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
- CDL-A Driving: 1 year (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
Work Location: In person
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.