Records Management Center (RMC) is Northern New England’s leader in electronic document scanning services. RMC is currently seeking a knowledgeable, technology-savvy, detail-oriented, energetic and highly-organized manager to lead our Scan Bureau Team in the conversion of paper documents to digital files for customers who require consistent, expedited service. In this high-visibility leadership role, your primary responsibility is to effectively deliver timely, consistent, high-quality results to our customers.
We are specifically seeking candidates who possess strong experience in, and a natural passion for, new technologies and systems in the document conversion and broader digital field. A demonstrated track record of managerial experience to drive results within an office setting is essential to the role, and document imaging / data entry experience is a plus. The ability to communicate effectively while engaging customers and directing staff within a fast-paced environment is essential; a positive attitude and strong attention to detail are also key attributes for this key leadership role.
In addition to meeting the responsibilities and requirements for this position, we are seeking the right fit for our team. We expect the candidate for this key leadership role to enthusiastically exemplify and uphold our Core Values (‘DRIVE’):
- Drive results through extraordinary service
- Exceptional people, no exceptions
- Look forward and plan for success
- Integrated and supportive teams
- Value through innovative and creative solutions
- Embrace safety every day
- Reinvest in our people, our businesses and our communities
This is a full-time managerial position based at our Bangor, Maine office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads, trains and motivates the RMC Scan Bureau Team to successfully achieve customer service requirements and financial objectives.
- Tracks progress and proactively communicates results of milestones and benchmarks with customers, sales team, and management.
- Provides leadership to ensure a safe, transparent, motivated and effective workforce.
- Sets training goals for new and current team members for continuous process and productivity improvement.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in scanning and conversion software.
- Provides IT support to staff and customers
- Troubleshoots IT issues and performs routine maintenance of scanning systems.
- Drives software automation and process improvement to reduce manual work.
- Ensures production uptime and team’s productivity levels while producing quality images and maintaining perfect product accuracy.
- Process oversight through document preparation, scanning, naming, QC and file tracking.
- Serve as the EOS program champion to instill EOS practices and methods with the Team.
- Minimum Five Years of managerial experience.
- 3-5 Years of document imaging and data entry experience is Preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred; Minimum of Associate’s Degree is Required.
- Sound working knowledge of technology-centric, high-volume document conversion services and applications
- Demonstrated experience with scan bureau systems and equipment.
- Experience in a front-line management position, preferably within a busy document processing environment
- Sound understanding of business process management procedures and techniques
- Comprehensive experience of process implementation & delivery
- Knowledge of operational security in relation to client confidentiality and legislative compliance.
- Ability to effectively lead in a fast-paced, high-volume production environment.
- Understands the importance of positive reinforcement, team building, and creating employee growth opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize team members to drive results and meet vital customer deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365 including Excel, PDF editing.
About Lynch Group:
A family of integrated companies with a focus on logistics, Lynch Group provides truckload freight hauling, warehousing, final mile delivery services, household and commercial moving, and secure document management and destruction services. Lynch has over 50 years of experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout Maine, the United States, and Canada, with the goal to serving customers safely and reliably on time, every time. Lynch is proudly headquartered in Bangor, Maine, with satellite locations in Auburn, East Millinocket, and Portland, Maine.
Visit lynchgroup.co for more information.
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.