Lynch Logistics is looking for a Class A CDL OTR Professional Driver!
Better pay and better lanes! Drive for Lynch drivers! Apply here today!
Drive with a Better Company
A diverse, family-owned company that understands the work-life balance demonstrates respect, fosters a friendly, positive atmosphere, and has the lowest driver turnover rates around!
NEW PAY PACKAGE!
- NEW bonus opportunity…receive a $1,200 transition bonus your first week and a $3,000 sign-on bonus in your first three months!
- NEW guaranteed weekly offering sets us apart and sets YOU up for success!
- NEW starting pay per mile that gives you credit for your verifiable years of experience!
Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Midwest routes available. We work with you on your home time. It’s all about the drivers’ wants and needs. We’re not like the rest! Apply today here!
What We Offer (The Details)
- $1,200 Transition Bonus your first week so you don’t go too long between paychecks.
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus ($1,000 at 30, 60, and 90 days)
- Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Starting pay per mile based on your verifiable years of experience
- Monthly Fuel Bonus!
- Detention, layover, unloading, breakdown, and stop pay.
- No Freightliner older than 2018!
- Paid orientation and training.
- Pet policy!
- Rider policy!
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits with supplemental insurance available.
- 401 (k) account with company match.
- Paid weekly.
NEW PTO (personal time off) for Drivers Only:
- 10 days of vacation time to start.
- 5 additional PTO days! You can make the appointments you need. We care!
- 7 PAID Holidays!
- For new drivers’ vacations, PTO time is awarded after 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable commercial driving experience.
- Preferably OTR/regional experience.
- Must be age 21 or older.
- A safe, clean driving record.
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.