MaineMoving is looking for the right ATTITUDE and the willingness to learn. Become a valued team member in a rewarding environment offering a great benefits package with a competitive pay structure.
We also offer an opportunity to grow, becoming a Certified Packer Loader and a Crew Lead (non-CDL or CDL driver).
Reward yourself with an opportunity to provide excellent customer service and physical fitness while earning a competitive wage pay.
- Experienced movers are a plus, but we will train qualified candidates
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Strong problem solving / math skills
- Must be able to lift and carry 70 lbs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, and drug screen
- Must be reliable and willing to work long hours
In addition to meeting the responsibilities and requirements for this position, we are looking for the right fit for our team. We expect the candidate to exemplify and uphold our company’s DELIVER Core Values:
- Drive results through extraordinary service
- Exceptional people, no exceptions
- Look forward and plan for success
- Integrated and supportive teams
- Value through innovative and creative solutions
- Embrace safety every day
- Reinvest in people, the businesses, and community
About Lynch Group:
A family of integrated companies with a focus on logistics, Lynch Group provides truckload freight hauling, warehousing, final mile delivery services, household and commercial moving, and secure document management and destruction services. Lynch has over 50 years of experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout Maine, the United States, and Canada, with the goal to serving customers safely and reliably on time, every time. Lynch is proudly headquartered in Bangor, Maine, with satellite locations in Auburn, East Millinocket, and Portland, Maine.
Submit Your Resume!
To submit your resume for this position, please fill out the required information below, attach your resume, and then click Submit!
Please note that this is only the first stage of the application process and is in no way a guarantee of employment.